NOTICE: WHEN REQUESTING SPACE AT MHS AFTER 4:00 P.M. OR WEEKENDS, INCLUDE WITHIN YOUR REQUEST SETUP NOTES THE ENTRANCE # (DOOR #) THAT YOU WILL NEED AND WHAT TIME TO UNLOCK/RELOCK THE DOORS. THANK YOU.
Use Our Online Reservation System to Reserve Facilities
Step 1: Read District Use of Facility Policy
Step 2: Apply to Become a Requester below
Step 3: Wait for your approval email
Step 4: Provide Current Insurance Liability Form before your first use date.
Note: Facility use will not be allowed without current liability insurance on file with the School District of Mukwonago. Contact Buildings & Grounds at 262-363-6300 ext 24103 if you'd like to check on the status of your liability insurance.
To submit your current liability insurance email, deliver or mail to:
Mukwonago School District
Attn: Community Events
385 East Veterans Way
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Step 5: Once approved as a requester, log in to your account to place Facilities requests. Do not forget to include Door #'s and times of day to lock/unlock those doors.
Step 6: Wait for email of approval/denial of your facilities request. To check on the status of your request, log in to your account and click on the request history tab.
Step 7: When a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be sent to the requester. Sign the electronic contract with the pin you created in your account.
Step 8 An application fee of $25.00 will be charged with each individual facility use request. It is to your benefit to group your dates.
Step 9: A facility use application will cover no more then a six month period of time July 1 to December 31 or January 1 to June 30.
Guidelines / Policy
1. Smoking is prohibited in all School District Building and Grounds
2. School related activities (plays, concerts, sports events, etc.) take precedence over community use.
3. Community use of school facilities is canceled when school is not in session (teacher convention, holidays, recess days, conference days, teacher in-service and teacher workdays).
4. If the fire alarm sounds when your group is using the school, you must exit the building. It is mandatory to remain outside of the building until a custodian determines the building is safe to re-enter and has turned off the fire alarm.
5. Custodial services will be required when the activity is held on weekends or during hours when a custodian is not normally on duty. Additionally, this service is required when large amounts of time are necessary for set up or clean up before and after the activity. You will be charged for the entire length of time the custodian(s) is required, i.e., the length of our activity and any additional set up or clean up time. The only exception to this rule is if your activity is less than two hours in length. In this case, you will still be charged for a minimum two-hour custodial service due to contract requirements.
6. Groups must assume responsibility for any legal liability for injury or damage to the person or property of the group or others and for any uninsured injury or damage to school personnel or property in connection with the use of school facilities and must agree to hold the School Board harmless in the event of any injury or damage and must reimburse the School Board for damage.
7. Athletic fields shall be considered unusable when heavy and/or continuous rainfall occurs within 24 hours prior to the start of the event and the fields’ playing surface.
8. The District will only accept completed applications with the processing fee.
9. Use of Audio/Visual equipment is based on building availability.
10. Technology use applies to MHS/PVMS only and must be approved based on network availability. A technology-use fee may apply.
11. Facility requests involving use of the Greenwald Foundation Performing Arts Center will require a pre-event meeting with the PAC manager.
BOARD POLICIES RELATED TO FACILITY USE
7540 - Acceptable Use of District Technology
7540.03 - Student Education Technology Acceptable Use and Safety
7540.04 - Staff Education Technology Acceptable Use and Safety
5600 - Student Discipline
7434 - Use or Tobaco, Nicotine,and Related Products on School Premise
7510 - Use of District Facilities
9151 - Privacy and Public Access to Locker Rooms
7217 - Weapons
7530 - Lending of District-Owned Equipment
7440.01 - Video Surveillance and Electronic Monitoring